With the recent rise in the reporting and diagnosis of concussions, figuring out a practical way to reduce head impact forces has been one avenue to approaching this vexing problem. From specially designed foams and padding to unique helmets and head guards, scientists have explored unique ways to ameliorate head impact forces. (May 16, 2017)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Use Your Focus Wisely
You often toggle between focusing and letting your mind wander while completing daily tasks at work, home and even on your commute between the two. According to recent research, both focus and unfocus are vital. The brain operates optimally when it toggles between focus and unfocus, allowing you to develop resilience, enhance creativity, and make better decisions.
Source: Harvard Business Review
Most Read Articles
- Los Angeles Times: This is your brain on … the modern world
- Medical Xpress: How the injured brain tells the body it’s hurt
- The Scientist: How to tell a person’s “brain age”
- Medical News Today: Biomarkers for cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s revealed
- UPI: Omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids linked to healthy brain aging
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com