Turns out, if your baby snores at least four nights a week, it could indicate serious health problems. “Breathing is an automated process, controlled by the brain. By monitoring chemical levels in the blood, the brain can work out if the breathing is working properly,” Kidspot quoted ENT expert David McIntosh as saying. (May 15, 2017)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Motivate Your Brain – Try Something New
Your brain takes pleasure in exploring areas that motivate you – take that motivation a step further to learn new and exciting things. Learn how to make a new dish, read a book outside of your usual genre, or mix up your workout routine. Focusing on what matters to and motivates you actually increases the rate at which you learn.
Most Read Articles
- The Verge: Are you forgetful? That’s just your brain erasing useless memories
- USA Today: Extra virgin olive oil staves off Alzheimer’s, preserves memory, new study shows
- Medical News Today: How does the brain respond to a single bout of exercise?
- CBS News: These foods may help keep the brain young
- Forbes: Want a better-performing brain? Start by cutting out stress
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com