Some nights, it’s like you can’t get your brain to shut up long enough for you to fall asleep. You’re mentally reviewing the day you just completed while also previewing the day ahead; sometimes, your mind may even reach way back into the archives and pull up something embarrassing you did back in high school. (May 15, 2017)
powered by the Center for BrainHealth team of scientists
Use Your Focus Wisely
You often toggle between focusing and letting your mind wander while completing daily tasks at work, home and even on your commute between the two. According to recent research, both focus and unfocus are vital. The brain operates optimally when it toggles between focus and unfocus, allowing you to develop resilience, enhance creativity, and make better decisions.
Source: Harvard Business Review
Most Read Articles
- Los Angeles Times: This is your brain on … the modern world
- Medical Xpress: How the injured brain tells the body it’s hurt
- The Scientist: How to tell a person’s “brain age”
- Medical News Today: Biomarkers for cognitive impairment in Parkinson’s revealed
- UPI: Omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids linked to healthy brain aging
Sign up for our Newsletter
Click here to subscribe for the latest news on Brain Health via email newsletters.
Submit your content for publication on BrainHealthDaily.com